Over the past months, we’ve been doing various projects around the house and yard. Now is the time where our vision is starting to come together in some rooms. Our master bedroom renovation is nearly done!
The largest problem in this room was actually beneath it in the crawlspace. We found out through our inspection that there was some bug damage/rotting on the floor joists. Luckily, it is not in every single one and the bugs are not active. Over time working on this house, we have found fixable solutions to preventing any further problems such as gutter water drainage. You can see in the one picture the contrast of the worst floor joist and the new ones going in.
The last project we have done on this room so far is the floor. We put in a floating wood laminate floor that we believe matches the existing trim and is beautiful to look at too!